To promote and support multi-disciplinary education, training and research focused on the use of simulation among all health care providers dealing with the unique nature and demands of caring for the pediatric and perinatal patient and family.
- Grow and maintain an international pediatric simulation community.
- Foster innovation in pediatric simulation aimed at promoting excellence in pediatric and perinatal care wherever it is delivered.
- Support and promote patient safety through the use of simulation tailored to health care environments where infants, children and their families are cared for.
- Promote high quality pediatric simulation research.
- Advocate internationally for the use of simulation for pediatric education and training (technology, funding and legislation, public policy).
- Collaborate with professional and simulation societies having common goals for the benefit of patient safety and care delivered to children.