The International Pediatric Simulation Society (IPSS) is dedicated entirely to pediatric, perinatal, and associated health care providers and organizations utilizing simulation-based education to improve care and safety for children.
The International Pediatric Simulation Society (IPSS) was founded in 2008 by 11 multi-national pediatric medical practitioners. Their goal was to promote multi-disciplinary simulation in all healthcare subspecialties that treat infants and children.
IPSS Mission Statement
To inspire, grow and lead the global Pediatric Simulation community.
IPSS Vision Statement
The best healthcare for children and families.
- Reflect and empower the global pediatric and perinatal simulation community
- Develop and sustain a dynamic community of practice for pediatric and perinatal simulation-based innovations, education, research and advocacy
- Support effective, safe, and efficient individual, team and system improvements.
- Promote innovation for implementation and dissemination of pediatric simulation networks.
- With a unique focus on pediatric and perinatal healthcare, complement and enhance efforts of other organizations.
- Champion solutions for resource limited environments.