Nominate a Member for the IPSS Board
Do you know an experienced and dedicated individual who shares a passion for pediatric simulation on an international level? Does this describe you? IPSS is seeking leaders with a willingness to share time and talent to help further guide the society and carry out its mission for its 2020 board of directors.
The following positions are up for election/re-election:
- IPSS President-Elect (3-year term)
- Secretary (2-year term)
- 4 Board of Directors Positions (2-year term)
- Trainee Position (1-year term)
In order to accept a nomination for office:
- A candidate must have been an IPSS member for at least two years.
- It is desirable that a candidate has previously been an active member to a Committee.
- In addition to the above, candidate for the office of the President-Elect should have shown active involvement in Society matters, such as e.g. serving on a Committee and a prior term as a Director.
- Trainee Nominees must be an IPSS member, preferably 2 years, and attend IPSSW. Active committee participation is also preferred.
Submit nominations at the link below with a rationale statement by 31 January 2020.