The 12th International Pediatric Simulation Symposia and Workshops –
IPSSV2020: A Virtual Experience
26-28 October 2020
IPSS is leading the way by converting IPSSW2020 to an innovative, interactive, live streaming format – IPSSV2020: A Virtual Experience.
At IPSSV2020 renowned global experts will gather for the world’s largest meeting dedicated exclusively to pediatric and perinatal simulation. Attendees will discuss the role simulation plays to provide safe and effective care to sick children and infants, and the continued evolution and expansion of pediatric simulation across the globe.
Our commitment holds true in our virtual convening as it does at our in-person events, that we enable members to present their scientific work making it accessible to our global membership. IPSSV2020 will exceed your expectations and meet you in the moment with a format that promises to be even more engaging, thought provoking and relevant than ever.
IPSSV2020 A Virtual Experience
IPSSV2020 is presented through a robust, online platform that offers you all of the elements found at our in-person convening:
- Networking with peers via video chat, session discussions and messaging
- Experiencing cutting-edge technology from sponsors in the virtual exhibit hall and special demo sessions
- Earning CME/CNE credits in an efficient, cost-effective way
- Gaining valuable insight from a new keynote speaker every day
- Developing new skills in daily workshops
- Engaging with authors of the latest advancements in the field through oral themed sessions and discussion
- Gathering and providing feedback for ongoing work presented in the poster gallery
Choose the IPSSV2020 Option That’s Best for You
A variety of pricing options guarantees that the educational opportunities available at IPSSV2020 will be available to our global audience. Select Premium to access content for a full year and receive additional access to a new online educational series. If you need a lower price point, select Standard.
IPSS members receive a significant discount. Not a member? Join when you register; your membership pays for itself in this one conference!
- Access to the live event 26-28 October 2020
- On demand access for a full year (until 26 October 2021)
- CME/CNE credits
- Complimentary registration for IPSS Ask the Expert three-part premium online educational series
$400 – Member Physician and Non-Physician
$200 – Member Trainee/Student
$100 – Member Low Middle Income countries*
$700 – Non Member
*LMIC Tier 1 or Tier 2 as defined on the IPSS website
- Access to the live event 26-28 October 2020 and all sessions on demand until 30 October 2020
- CME/CNE credits
$250 – Member Physician and Non-Physician
$125 – Member Trainee/Student
$0 – Member Low Middle Income countries*
$500 – Non Member
Do you have a large staff?
- Get 10% off 6 or more registrations from one organization made at one time.
- For $5,000 an unlimited number of registrants from the same institution can have Premium Access
- At least one person from the institution must be a member of IPSS.
A Special Note for IPSSW2020 In-person Event Registrants
We’ve made it easy to convert your in-person event registration to the virtual event registration. Please click the “Current Registrants” button below to select one of the following options:
- Convert your registration to IPSSV and donate the difference in price
- Convert your registration to IPSSV and apply the difference to your registration for the next in-person IPSSW
- Convert your registration to IPSSV and receive a refund for the difference
- Cancel your registration
MARY ANNE RIZZOLO, EDD, RN, FAAN, ANEF, FSSH
WALTER TAVARES, PH.D.
DR. SUJATHA THYAGARAJAN, MBBS, DCH(UK), FRCPCH (UK), CCT PEDIATRICS
DR. GEETHANJALI RAMACHANDRA, MBBS, MRCP, CCT PICU (UK)
DR. RAKSHAY SHETTY
MARY J. WALLER, PH.D.
Donate the Difference
Already registered for the in-person IPSSW2020 event? Help others attend IPSSV and support the work of our organization when you donate the difference between your original registration payment and the IPSSV registration fee.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to donate the difference.
Who attends IPSSV?
IPSSV is the world’s largest meeting dedicated exclusively to pediatric and perinatal simulation and connects:
- Allied Health Professionals
- Administrators & Supervisors
- Simulation Educators
Meeting Organizing Committee
Sponsor IPSSV2020: A Virtual Experience
With dedicated exhibit hall time, sponsor trivia, a robust platform to showcase your products and technology and demonstration sessions, IPSSV promises to be every bit as engaging as our in-person event.
To secure your space, contact us at email@example.com or (913) 202-1781.
Why Should You Sponsor or Exhibit?
- Promote your brand to a global audience
- Showcase your products & services
- Build & strengthen relationships
- Share your industry expertise
- Network with peers & customers